BLOGNYA TITIN

Mau tau ceritanya Titin.... Baca aja langsung...

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

cUBBY cheekS


It's my current photo... the pic took on early January at Yesi's office.
I am so cubby.. ya.. im fat now.. im 51 kg weight with 105 m height.
I know its not an ideal proporsion.. but i dont know.. since i got married, my body getting more fat.. i dont know why?? No changes in meal menus, maybe because i always have dinner with my hubby.. (as i rarely have dinner before married.. ) and always go to sleep after it..
My cheeks getting more cubby...

sometimes people around me asking whether i have my pregnant because of my body look bigger. Its not they fault.. their just asking right??? but sometimes it annoying me.. because i really want my pregnancy.. but i just haven't it yet.
hopefully i get pregnant soon.. because i already unpatient for it.

Allah.. please answer my prayer..

Although my cheek cubby.. my body is fat.. The most important thing is healthy and my hubby always love me.. He always said whatever my body changing.. I always beautiful in his eyes... (so sweet.. manis bangeeettt..)

so.. keep Healthy living and healthy mind and soul.. is most important than anything..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home