BLOGNYA TITIN

Mau tau ceritanya Titin.... Baca aja langsung...

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Heavy Cough N tired

uhuk... uhuk... accchhhiieee....
i got a heavy cold since last sunday.. felt so uncomfortable..
on sunday evening my throat was so uncomfortable so sick... i thought it just kind of panas dalam (well what word can describe it in english ya.. ) i drunk adem sari.. but it wasn't work.
So when i woke up in monday morning.. i feel so weak.. my body felt so warn..
I got cough and flu..
so.. i decide absent from office to take a rest in home.
I slept all day..but i dont know why i can't sleep well.
so its wasn't work it..
i feel a little bit better now.. but not good enough..
today i have to go to my officce coz all the job waiting for me.

Back to work.. mean back to reality..
Sometimes what we expect is not always same as what we get..
Like what i feel now..
feel so tired.. tired.. tired..
feel so cough.. cough.. cough..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home